Internships at GLOBAL CSR
Information to all applicants
Want the chance to work in a small, dynamic and expert consultancy? Interested in business and human rights, working with large clients, and communicating our message to the world?
We hire two interns with different academic backgrounds for six months internships. Applications open around April/May for the Autumn internship and October/November for the Spring internship. For current information on our open internships, please visit our contact us page.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Your tasks may include:
- Preparing /assisting in CSR courses in Denmark & abroad;
- Writing proposals;
- Researching, writing and analysing reports and articles;
- Meeting and serving clients;
- Internal and external communication;
- Participating in sales and marketing;
- Development of GLOBAL CSR products, tools and services;
- Strategy development for clients and GLOBAL CSR;
- Office / administration / logistics work.
You will be working on several projects throughout the internship and will get a solid insight in the principles-based approach to CSR as well as consulting within business and human rights. You will receive training along the way and together we will continuously evaluate your experience. Many of our former interns are now recognised CSR professionals. The intern position is 37 hours a week. Workplace in Copenhagen. The position is unpaid.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR 2 DIFFERENT PROFILES
Position 1: Communications, Social Media and Marketing Internship
Position 2: Business and Human Rights Internship
Our marketing and communications intern should be a student in the later stages of their education. You should be interested in the human rights and CSR sector, and be a self-starter that enjoys working independently. We offer you a place in a leading CSR company with a strong social mission, with the space to grow your network, challenge yourself academically and make a difference.
Our business and human rights intern should be a student in the later stages of their education. You should have knowledge of the human rights and CSR sector, and be a self-starter that enjoys working independently. We offer you a place in a leading CSR company, with the space to grow your network, challenge yourself academically and make a difference.
For position 1 it is good if you have practical/academic experience with:
- Writing copy and sales content
- Social Media (both content curation/creation and analytical skills).
- Writing and editing website content.
- Images, print media design and videos
For position 1 it is also important that you are:
- Creative and able to think of new ideas for communication campaigns.
- Strategic and good at finding solutions.
- Friendly with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong English language skills. Danish language skills a plus.
For position 2 it is good if you have practical/academic experience with:
- The UN Guiding Principles on business and human rights.
- The evolution of the CSR sector.
- Researching and strong analytical skills.
- Strategy development.
For position 2 it is also important that you are:
- Organised and structured
- Friendly with strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English. Danish language skills a plus.
- Understand and write English at a higher level/ Bilingual Danish – English preference.
- Highly motivated team player with strong attention to detail.
- You should be enrolled in an Masters programme throughout the internship.
Job title: Internship (x2 positions)
Contract: 37 hours per week for 6 months.
How to apply: If you wish to know more about the position, please contact us at email@example.com. If you want to apply, send your motivational letter and CV clearly tagging the email “Internship” and position 1 or position 2.